Tuesday, July 27, 2010

iheartfaces Week 30 Challenge: Purple




Another new challenge website I wanted to try my hand at is iheartfaces. This site, among many awesome things, has a portraiture related weekly challenge. Portraiture is not my strong area in photography so I thought it would be different. This week's challenge theme is purple, my favorite color. So what better week to start than this?

                                Model: Dan Gershman  Shot with: Canon EOS Digital Rebel XS
                                Focal Length: 48mm        ISO: 200
                                Aperture: f/9.0               Exposure Time: 1/125

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh - now that is what I want to be doing right now!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you entered :) Welcome. Have fun with the challenges

    ReplyDelete