Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Downtown Adventure Part Two: The Wall

Continued, as promised, from the excursions Courtney, Dan and myself had downtown a few weeks back...

There is this building by the train tracks that is painted really awesomely. It's a wonderful cliche spot for anyone in or around West Palm to take pictures.


Well, the three of us decided to venture to this wall and play around for a bit. It proved quite fun, despite the sulky looks on Courtney and Dan's faces in the following few.









I love, love, love the use of negative space in this one.*


We played around for awhile, and had a lot of fun. I came home to a corrupted memory card. It took me four days to recover and I was still missing a few favorites. All in all though I am satisfied with the photos from that day and the wall ones weren't even my favorites. So look for another entry or two from this day.

My words just don't seem to be flowing properly right now. So I will leave you with quite possibly my favorite triptych of all time.


(The credit goes to Dan for the jump shot of me.)





* and the boy too, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment