Friday, July 2, 2010

I don't come bearing an extensive blog... firstly, despite the time stamp that says July 1st on my previous post, I was still awake from June 30th, it was just past midnight, so I did manage all six blogs I wanted to do by the end of June. Go me!

Secondly, I am entering into the Palm Beach Post "Focus on Nature" photo contest. Eeeep! I don't expect to win but I do want to give myself the shot, see where I wind up. I can submit five pictures and choosing those five is going to be torture!

Thirdly, this is what I shot with today.



Which makes me squee! I haven't used film in forever. The pictures came back alright, nothing to write home about. However, I had the most fun day in a really long time and when it comes down to it, that's what matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment