Wednesday, June 9, 2010

She's not a girl who misses much...

Referencing the title line, I do not truly miss much in the way of observing, planning, scheming, dreaming. I work overtime in my head. Then I trail off to the "Do do do do do do, oh yeah..." and never actually accomplish. "She has so much potential, if she only applied herself." I swear if I hear that from one more person I'll scream my head off. But it's the truth, and maybe that's why it bothers me so much. If only I applied myself. But this isn't about the 'if only' because that always fails to get me anywhere. I'm going to turn this a bit personal and make a promise to myself here... 6 more posts before June is through.

"She's well acquainted with the touch of the velvet hand
Like a lizard on a window pane"

No comments:

Post a Comment