Wednesday, June 23, 2010

It's all happening...


A little while back Sam and I went to Arthur Marshall to do some shooting together. Something we don't do nearly enough.





Sam hates to be photographed so the few shots I could sneak of her are verrrry candid.




Here she is shooting a gator in the distance. I think this is my favorite of her from the day.




She wasn't my only subject. And for some reason I really like this particular shot of a Great Blue Heron, even though it's at a weird angle and it definitely isn't the best shot I've ever gotten of one of these guys.




Someone was trying to warn us away from an alligator, which sometimes appear on the trails here. I got very excited, I was hoping for some close-ups of my reptile friend, but he had already moved on.



But back to Sam! She is moving far away from me and I'm going to miss her terribly even though I'm a bad friend and hardly see her anymore. Once upon a time we were together everyday and we had some crazy misadventures and I am going to miss her very much when she leaves.



No comments:

Post a Comment