Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Self Portraits: Feet

So, I'm home sick from work and I have nothing to do and no new pictures taken (it's been a busy week). I was going through my old pictures and realized I take pictures of my shoes/feet a lot. So here they are. Feet self portraits!

This one was taken with a film camera in my mom's backyard three years ago.

Another one from three years ago. My legs look kind of awkward but I like the lyrics I wrote.




   These four were all at Wakodahatchee, one of my favorite places in the world, at different times throughout the past two or so years.

Taken at Halpatiokee. When I lived in Stuart.


With my feet on the dash the world doesn't matter.

Those lyrics above happen to be one of my favorite lines from a song. I feel like it's one of the truest statements ever. When I'm riding in the car with Dan and our cameras, no matter where we are going or what's going on in life, I am happy. I'm with him doing what I love and nothing else matters. Pure bliss.

No comments:

Post a Comment