Sunday, August 22, 2010

Hey there, Lanuria.

Dear Courtney,

     As I write this letter you are already getting settled in the Land of Snow and Cheese. I want to keep it short and simple and just say I will miss you in about a month since that is about how often we hung out. Also, I look forward to my new life as your e-friend. Now for some pictures!

You are always representin' Azeroth.


'splorin Lake Okeechobee.







Posing for me makes me happy!
Wonder who you're texting?






















More posing for the camera.

And the guy who's stealing you away from me, well he's pretty cool (and he puts up with you), so I guess it's okay with me.



That doesn't mean Dan and I will miss you any less. Come back and visit soon, bring cheese, etc.

The three of us, adventuring.


Love,
    Tara

P.S. Be happy I didn't post the embarrassing pictures. =P

No comments:

Post a Comment