Wednesday, February 3, 2010

new beginning

this won't be the first time i'm attempting a photo blog, but hopefully it is the time that i stick with it. the last time i attempted this it was going to be a 365 project. as much as i wish i'd have perservered and kept working on it, i kept up for about a week and then missed a few days, got discouraged and stopped all together. this time around i am trying not to overwhelm myself. if i post, i post. i'll do my best to record my efforts and hopefully it will motivate me to post-process more of my photos and get them up here.

so here it is, the adventures of a girl and her camera from mundane to magical.

" I wish more people felt that photography was an adventure the same as life itself and felt that their individual feelings were worth expressing. To me, that makes photography more exciting."
- Harry Callahan

No comments:

Post a Comment