Thursday, February 11, 2010

At least they're not lolcats.

I suppose I'm off to a rought start with waiting 8 days between posts. That's no way to run a blog. So here are a few photos of my cousin's darling cat Jelly. Yes, there is a Peanut Butter but he's not as social.

I was going to consider doing some different things with editing. Try working in Lightroom a little bit more, I still don't know how to use much of the program. But I liked the way the close-up turned out without any of that fancy stuff. Which I'm not too big a fan of anyway.

Same goes for this one, I like how it looks almost like I added a vignette. The composition also makes this one of my favorite shots of the day.

These are from January 13th, and I have plenty in my backlog from then until now so hopefully more consistant posting? We'll see...

No comments:

Post a Comment